Friday, August 22, 2008

Free Timing with Free Cell

I love playing free cell on my laptop and, being every-so-slightly left-brained, I decided some time ago to play the games in order starting with game 1. My rules are that (1)I can't go the next game until I've won the game I'm playing; (2) if I've not won a game after 5 times, I put that game number on my "replay" list and move on to the next game; (3) each time I log on I start with the games on my "replay" list -- if I win it mark it off the list, if I lose I move to the next game on the "replay" list; (4) once I'm through the "replay" list I go the next new game.

As of today, I was playing new game #736 and I still hadn't won game #598. I thought I had approached it every possible way (obviously I hadn't because Carl has won it) but I FINALLY won it today!

OK, so this doesn't rank up there with an Olympic medal, but, for me, it was a victory!

No comments: